Welcome back home! We’re happy to see you!
Starting in July 2021, registration is no longer required to join Sunday Service. Come and join our Sunday worship together, and invite your friends and families.
If you prefer the online service, please click the button below to join!
In-person Gathering Precautions
We want all of our onsite gatherings to be warm, welcoming, and safe. We will do this while following CDC guidelines and adhering to county regulations.
Below are some of the precautions which will be in effect until public health authorities indicate they are no longer needed.
- All attendees are required to get fully vaccinated
- Mask is encouraged indoors even for fully vaccinated people
- Upon arrival, a temperature screening will take place
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Keep physical distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet apart between people from different households
- Food and drink are prohibited on site
Additionally, anyone with the following circumstances will be asked to refrain from coming onsite:
- Had exposure to someone with COVID within 14 days
- Have any symptoms:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting