Welcome back home! We’re happy to see you!
First things first, as we head back to our in-person church service, it is important for all of us to acknowledge that church never shuts down — just the doors to our building. It is very likely that our pre-lockdown church experience will not be what we have experienced moving forward. We will gather in small phases to continue healthy physical distancing measures through the upcoming weeks.
We will utilize the registration system to monitor the number of people that can attend each service until we can gather to its maximum occupancy. If you plan to attend this week’s Sunday Service, please click the button below to register.
If you weren’t able to RSVP because the registrations are full. Please join us on our YouTube livestream.
In-person Gathering Precautions
We want all of our onsite gatherings to be warm, welcoming, and safe. We will do this while following CDC guidelines and adhering to county regulations.
Below are some of the precautions which will be in effect until public health authorities indicate they are no longer needed.
- All attendees are required to get fully vaccinated
- Mask is still required both indoors and outdoors
- Upon arrival, a temperature screening will take place
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Keep physical distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet apart between people from different households
- Food and drink are prohibited on site
Additionally, anyone with the following circumstances will be asked to refrain from coming onsite:
- Had exposure to someone with COVID within 14 days
- Have any symptoms:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting